8.24.2014

Ace

 photo 1_zps8098e5e3.jpg

Sunday brunch at Clyde Common, and pictures in The Ace Hotel. The giant doggy was right outside our window most of the time and not a single person could pass by without smiling, petting, or taking his picture. I'm pretty sure he thought he was a cat, at one point he rolled over for belly rubs.

And for my fellow Supernatural fans, my tee says "I am the hand that gripped you tight and raised you from Perdition".

  Supernatural t-shirt-Unicorn Empire 

Skirt-Vintage 

Shoes-Bass Shoes 

 photo AugPortland011_zps3fabbe11.jpg
 photo AugPortland009_zps9e382497.jpg
 photo AugPortland051_zps1a933f5a.jpg
 photo AugPortland033_zps2ad5afec.jpg
 photo AugPortland013_zps30e4a142.jpg
 photo AugPortland042_zps240d7719.jpg
 photo AugPortland057_zpsa2a62cf9.jpg
 photo AugPortland035_zps9bc0732a.jpg

15 comments:

Sierra Rose said...

Awesome look!!

Pay With Polka Dots

Kalin said...

I adore this outfit! So cute and fun!

Isabella said...

I love the way that T looks with the floral skirt! Such a cool pairing. Great photos, too :)

~Isabella
adventuresinhel.blogspot.fi 

Liv said...

Just beautiful. From your own impeccable fashion style to the always stunning photos!

Jade Sheldon said...

Adore, adore, adore... And now I need a Clyde Common Brunch...

Unknown said...

I am loving the hair - it looks so lush and perfect with your pastel outfit! I think it definitely gives you a funky touch :)

Helen Le Caplain said...

Lovely outfit and - that hair!! Looks fab :)

Tamara said...

I absolutely love how you mix modern and vintage! Perfection! :)

Tamara
www.trulytamara.com

Charmaine said...

The best place! I still dream about the burger at the Clyde Common.

Kirin McCrory said...

That big doggy is a Newfie--I grew up with them, they're amazing dogs! Big ol' cuddly rugs, basically, always after belly rubs.

Witchcrafted Life said...

Very cool outfit! I don't wear modern tees often (outside of the house at least ;)), but when I do my #1 choice to partner them with is vintage circle/full skirts. I've always liked that you enjoy this fun combo, too.

♥ Jessica

Kathy Noto said...

Love the printed t-shirt and midi skirt look! ♡

Kathy
www.mypeachdays.com

Unknown said...

Such an adorable Vintage style look mixing the t-shirt with the skirt, the colours work perfectly together and I just love your pink hair!

Unknown said...

I love the skirt and the t-shirt together!

Unknown said...

Solanah, your new hair is PERFECTION! You were born to wear it, seriously, you look like a movie star!!! I have been thinking about blue hair for a while and as soon as I am able to change my job I will do it, you make it look SO easy and worth it!
Jusi