12.06.2011

Cats in Clothes

Photobucket

Lets just take a moment and take in how fantastic these are:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Cats in Clothes is just as described. Paintings of cats. 

In clothes. 

Heather Mattoon paints all these portraits, and has many for sale in her Etsy shop, which I might suggest, would make great gifts for cat lovers. 

The first time a reader linked me to her shop, I was hooked. They make me giggle. I think that first one is Hobbes, and the last one is Sam. 

tehehe. 

........Cats in Clothes........

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute! This one would be you: http://www.heathermattoon.com/catsinclothes/index.php/fine-art-giclee-prints/cats-in-clothes-violet-fine-art-giclee-print.html Very elegant and beautiful!

Betty2Tone said...

awww the one in the sweater vest thing is totally my cat!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Just when I think that you can't get any more magificent you outdo yourself. Fabulous.

Anja said...

So cute :)

Q's Daydream said...

hahaha, so cute!

his_girl_friday said...

YES.

Unknown said...

That first one cracks me up. I love his face :)

Mariela Santillan said...

These are really well done. My husband thinks I'm crazy because I like putting our cat Ridley in sweaters. I think it's cute and necessary since he hasn't grown his winter coat.

cara said...

anthropomorphic cats are pretty much the best thing.

Alena said...

Even the cat's expression reminds me of Sam... These are too darling!

Pandora said...

I love this! Thank you for the tip. Thinking about buying some of the prints :)